12 Febbraio 2016 alle 11:29 #165PluNdeRAmministratore del forum
- You can now grab maps directly from the workshop when starting a server or callvoting a new map via the in-game menu.
- Added new console commands: “wmap
” and “wmatch ” for voting workshop maps
- Maps can now be published to Workshop directly from our map editor via the “Publish” button in the top toolbar.
- You can also rate, favourite and subscribe to maps during the end game screen.
- Spawn system overhaul
- Fixed broken biasing giving wrong spawns
- You can no-longer spawn at same spawn as last time (10 second timeout)
- Added line-of-sight check
- LOS checks can favor/block potential spawns depending if person viewing it is friend/foe. In team games it’s modified by number of people viewing spawn. i.e. 2/4 team mates looking at a spawn, will increase the change you can spawn there by 50% of the existing chance. Existing chance is based off normal distance biasing.
- Added fall-back in team/FFA games where all spawns are not available. It will allow any spawns except ones assigned to other team (ctf) or if a team mate is standing on it.
- Added initialSpawn property to player spawns — these will be used for the first spawns of the game (provided there are enough available).
- Burstgun now fires 6 shots, at staggered offsets, and do 7 damage per pellet
- Removed modes a1v1, atdm, affa from worldspawn — these are now just attached to 1v1, tdm, ffa, respectively
- Added weaponclip magic material — blocks shots but not players.
- Game won’t end due to few players if there’s a player in editor mode. (i.e. you can solo edit race maps while game is in progress now)
- Added EntityWorkshopScreenshot — saves out high quality screenshots on publish so you can quickly update additional screenshots via the Workshop website
- Screenshot/screenshotWithDepth now save to PNG format
- Added support to auto-convert old netcode revisions to live version AKA “we can load old replays (from now on)”
- Improved connection/mapchange handshake– maps can now be pre-loaded if client can source the same map. (from either disk or workshop)
- Improved load screen, no-longer triggered just on gamestate download. also displays client/server workshop download percentage.
- Added hands in 1st person (only partially visible on burst gun so far, WIP)
- Scoreboard will now list people queue’d for teams under the correct team. spectators / editors are still always on the left under team ALPHA.
- Added ready up text
- Implemented fog system
- Added end of game camera wobble & sound
- Added game finished flag to replay file. (only flagged if gamestate is gameOver on save)
- Replay recording are now correctly saved & stopped on map / mode change.
- You can now see yourself in the end-game screen.
- Replays created from workshop maps are now prefixed with TITLE instead of mapname (5939432432)
- Removed r_ssao & our SSAO implementation (we still have r_hbao)
- Renamed “SSAO” in options menu “HBAO+”
- Fixed replay editor toggle bind in UI (wasn’t hooked up properly)
- Fixed incorrect material assignment – brick_gothic_wall_cnr
- Fixed AmmoCount.lua from stomping lua weapon colour (so it appeared white)
- “com_maxfps” limited to [10->inf) or 0. quick fix this prevents issues caused when playing < 4fps
- Fixed subframe bug where mousewheel events would be triggered when console was visible
- Fixed issue where clicking JOIN ZETA button wouldn’t work (as it was performing two cvars on same frame, and correct data wasn’t being sent to server)
- Fixed issue where cl_playercolor* would stomp some player state flags when it shouldn’t. (such as changing team index to 0)
- Replay file names are now purged before saving to disk (previously bogus character names in players were preventing files from being created)
- Fixed script bug where “FRAGGED” would be displayed when you’re queue’d to play.
- Binds are no-longer passed to game now when in the menu. (this fixed weapon being changeable in menu + also editor working in menu)
- Disabled crosshair in end of game screen
- Fixed spawn biasing to actually work properly (see more info in the “Gameplay” section)
- Callvote dialog no-longer hides & re-appears when die.
- Start server button (in menu) now performs “disconnect” first, ensuring it’s a true server restart, and not just a map change.
- Removed some redundant/old textures to free up some VRAM
- Updated hostile (has new normals, improved lods)
- Updated ivy textures: simplified albedo look a bit and halved res (1.7mb on disk to 440kb on disk)
- Updated pipes to have smooth normals
- Updated PRDM3/Ruin – bolt platform lowered, new blue tele by the mh/yellow armor
- Maps shipped with Reflex have now been renamed to their proper titles (such as Ruin.map) instead of arbitrary gibberish
- Transitioned a heap of previously included maps to workshop
- Renamed sv_public to sv_steam to avoid near-constant confusion
- Implemented sv_allowmodes — server will prevent changes to anything NOT in that list. If list is empty, all modes are allowed.
- New Burstgun mesh (still a work in progress)
- Industrial mesh set optimisation pass
- Optimised effects: environment steam
- Optimised effects: lots weapon trails and impacts
- Optimised effects: pickup smoke
- Ivy leafs now all support albedo overrides
- Ivy performance increase
- Added Lua variables: serverConnectedToSteam, player.inventoryMelee, world.mapWorkshopId, timeLimit, timeLimitRound
- Added Lua function: meGetPrefabList()
- Exposed camera position to lua
- Fixed bug where data saved by widget:saveUserData() wasn’t saving correctly if called in widget:finalize()
- Fixed issue where widget cvars were not saving correctly to .cfg
- Exposed vote information to lua
- Callvote popup implemented in lua — we get pretty pictures now 🙂
- Fixed bug in WeaponRack.lua where it was stomping weapon colour to white
- Fixed issue where right & middle mouse were flipped for lua mouse regions.
- Removed laughably out of date readme.htm
- Added match
command to save doing two seperate votes
- Implemented screenshotClean – generates high quality constant FOV screenshot. Can specify custom resolution here (and take 8k screenshots etc :))
Stai vedendo 1 articolo (di 1 totali)
- Devi essere loggato per rispondere a questa discussione.